I am an undergraduate student at University of Toronto, majoring in computer science and statistics. My focuses are on computer vision and artificial intelligence. At this moment, I am a research assistant at Epson EDGE and Vector Institute supervised by Roger Grosse.
- Optimization and regularization for machine learning algorithms.
- Calibrated uncertainty estimation for deep models.
- 2D and 3D object recognition and detection.
Honours, Awards, and Scholarship:
- Dean's List, University of Toronto, 2015 - 2018
- St.Michael's College In-Course Scholarship, 2017, 2018
- Winner of ASA DataFest; 3rd Place, 2018